Paracetamo;

Vent your spleen about anything that takes your fancy here! Remember to keep it vulgarity-free though!

Moderator: scarface

BigChick-UK
Veteran

Post by BigChick-UK » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:14 pm

YUCK YUCK YUCK How can anyone do that, the taste of those things makes me shiver. I swallow them down whole. I don't even need a drink but I have one because you are supposed to.

Violet
Veteran

Post by Violet » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:18 pm

The taste is repulsive isn't it... I find them hard to sallow unless they're coated in that shiny stuff.
I can feel a headache coming on now actually :(

BigChick-UK
Veteran

Post by BigChick-UK » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:20 pm

When my dog was prescribed tablets I had to coat them in Bovril to get her to swallow them!!!

Ian76
Obsessed!

Re: Paracetamo;

Post by Ian76 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:31 pm

[quote="mandy"]So what is the point of paracetamol?[/quote]

I dont know ive never taken it ever,then again ive been blessed with the gift of never getting headaches,I can remember vaugely having one as a child but thats it.

Violet
Veteran

Post by Violet » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 pm

You never get headaches? I'll take you out one night and I guarantee you will have a headache the next day! :razz:

BigChick-UK
Veteran

Post by BigChick-UK » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:41 pm

[quote="Violet"]You never get headaches? I'll take you out one night and I guarantee you will have a headache the next day! :razz:[/quote]

She's all woman our Violet :wink:

Ian76
Obsessed!

Post by Ian76 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:02 pm

[quote="Violet"]You never get headaches? I'll take you out one night and I guarantee you will have a headache the next day! :razz:[/quote]

:lol: when im hung over I just feel ill and spaced out,although draft beer in a lot of drinking establishments in town (especially clubs and band venues)does make me feel a headache looming but it never atchley kicks in.

JULES
Regular

paracetamol

Post by JULES » Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:31 am

some people dont find paracetamol affective at all, evry one is different but it does have soem qualities, yep i agree adviseable to stick to one non steroidal anti inflammatory pain killer. i use beechams powders for everything now i find i have better results with asprin but not for people with ulcers or weak stomachs. i am one of thes epeople thoguh who say ok i have aheadache can kill the pain with drugs but i want to know what is causing it,, if its one off fine but if its on going yep i want to know...studied medicine for a few years and defo now think we should all listen to out bodies and trust in them and believe in them. if you get my drift