muslim ladies visiting prisons

Vent your spleen about anything that takes your fancy here! Remember to keep it vulgarity-free though!

Moderator: scarface

RedMacca

Re: Мусульманские дамы посещения тюрем

Post by RedMacca » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:09 am

[quote="walton83"]and people wander where all of the drugs and mobile phones come from inside prisons![/quote]

I 100% agree, EVERYBODY must be properly inspected/searched before going into a prison, regardless of colour, background or religion. It's PC gone nuts, yet again! :-x

Now regarding how "things" get into prisons, as far as I know and what I have been told, "things" are thrown over the wall.

BigChick-UK
Veteran

Post by BigChick-UK » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:30 am

Very occasionally I pop into Harrods. Only to go to the food Hall to treat myself to something nice for tea. Several things have always struck me about this place. If you go in with a rucksack styled bag, you are asked to carry it, rather like a handbag. That has been the case for years. Now you can go in wearing a nice hat, but if you went in with your hood up, you are asked to lower it. But in the case of Muslim women with just their eyes peeping through the slits......no problems there at all. They do not have to lower their veils. I wonder if hoodies were part of a religious order, whether or not they would still have to be lowered :?

Lola
Regular

Post by Lola » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:07 pm

Going off topic here a bit, but I was thinking about how sometimes people need to keep their hood up and yet hoodies have been banned from town. What if someone has alopeca, or is on some kind of treatment which causes them to lose their hair? It could be very embarrassing.
Oh yeah, and what if you're just having a plain old bad hair day? :lol:
Should be the same rule for everyone imo, or no rule at all.

scouseoddysey
Needs to get out more

Post by scouseoddysey » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:43 pm

Then get on the cases of the scum who caused the ban. And again Nuns or elderly men with cloth caps don't get told to remove there headgear. But everyone pounces on the Muslim women with Veils. And why should anyone who dosen't wear a banned headgear remove them when they have not been used to rob shops. Hoodies have been used to a great extent. Used by scum of all skin colour or religion. I have seen many Muslims wearing Hoodies so they are not 'getting away with it'.

Conservative
Regular

Post by Conservative » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:50 pm

[quote="scouseoddysey"]Am sure in the poorest parts of India and Pakistan there are Muslim women thieving. But As i said in the Hoodie posts, veils and other head gear have not been used to violenty rob or just plain steal from stores on a grander scale as Hoodies. An instead of targeting ethnic minorities with a different headgear thats not been used to rob, why not target the scum that caused the ban.[/quote]

As someone who has spent a bit of time there you are talking bollocks... shop lifting in Pakistan is no where near England.. I was shocked I saw one of the bank workers on Oxford Street shoplift from a newsagent.. theft has a lot to do with morality and upbringing which unfortunately lacks in this part of the world with lack of family values

scouseoddysey
Needs to get out more

Post by scouseoddysey » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:57 pm

I was'nt comparing shop lifting to the two countries, kont stated that muslim women don't thieve and i stated am sure some do, not to a great extent in this country, but anyone can steal at any time. Unfortunatly a great number of people using Hoodies have risen which caused for the ban. And other headgears have not, but people are adamant that veils should be removed because the Hoodies ban, totally different headgear.

Lola
Regular

Post by Lola » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:12 pm

Still headgear nevertheless. One rule for all I think, or not at all. Not all people who wear hoodies are scum bags, same way as not all muslims are scum bags. If you're going to ban headgear then you can't discriminate. That was my point.

scouseoddysey
Needs to get out more

Post by scouseoddysey » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:20 pm

But the point is Hoodies are the Headgear that has been used to a great extent. They have been used more than caps, more than wooly hats, which also have been used, but not as much as Hoodies. If people are saying all headgear should be banned they never mention the other headgear, like wooly hats, cloth caps, nuns headgear, builders hats, etc just veils, what muslim women wear.