FAO Tim...

Any suggestions regarding the website are most appreciated here...

Moderator: scarface

Nunquam
Regular

ФАО Тим ...

Post by Nunquam » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:37 pm

...PLEEEEEEEEZE will you act on this suggestion?

http://www.peteprice.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

Tim
Needs to get out more

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:32 pm

I know its a pain but we are not really a football forum and as such its not within our theme to have a whole forum dedicated to football. I suggest an alternative of a sticky post within another area of the forums if the majority want this.

Violet
Veteran

Post by Violet » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:14 am

How about instead there is a forum called "things that Violet doesn't like"
... this will be much appreciated by me and will save me a lot of time skimming over boring things.

Thanks.

Nunquam
Regular

Post by Nunquam » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:20 pm

Thanks Tim but I beg to differ on the grounds that Pete is synonymous with the City of Liverpool, which is home to the best two football teams in the Premiership. It need not be just about football though....something like "What We're Famous For".

Nunquam
Regular

Post by Nunquam » Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:27 pm

[quote="Lisa"]What's the point? It's only after something big happens to our local teams that we get a few topics emerging. As soon as the seasons starts, unless as predicted there's a merseyside derby on the opening weekend, we should see an end to the rivalry for a while.[/quote]

You have GOT to be joking!!!! Have you counted the number of Bitter Blue - Whinging Kopite posts that are knocking about, they're in almost every forum. The football season has long ended and some are still rabbiting on about things like what happened in the 23rd minute of the Everton or Liverpool v Portsmouth match :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I love football, I'm a die hard Evertonian, but come on, the only thing that we should be bantering about is who is signing who, not who scored which goal and at what ground four seasons ago that was offside.

Beef
Veteran

Post by Beef » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:29 pm

Has anyone asked what Pete thinks? It his his forum after all, if Im not mistaken Tim only came along and became a mod, if anything Pete should decide what goes on in his forum.